Some Ways to Help the Environment
Ways to Help the Environment
1. Pay attention to how you use water. Every time you turn off the water while you’re brushing your teeth, you’re doing something good.
2. Try drinking tap water instead of bottled water, so you aren’t wasting all that packaging as well.
3. Switch off anything that uses electricity when not in use, If you’re not using it, turn it off. This goes for lights, televisions, computers, printers, and so on.
4. find heaters and fans that have timers on them. So if it’s cold or hot during the night it will switch off for you.
5. Trade in your dryer for a good old-fashioned clothesline. Air drying leaves your clothes smelling fresh and is environmentally friendly.
6. Change your light If every household in Canada replaced one regular lightbulb with one of those new compact fluorescent bulbs, the pollution reduction would be equivalent to removing one million cars from the road.
7. Clean dishes in a dishwasher You’ll use far less hot water than if you washed by hand. For greatest energy efficiency stick to full loads.
8. Bring Re-usable Bags To The Grocery Store. Remind your parents to bring bags from home to the grocery store! You can buy cloth bags from the grocery store or re-use the plastic ones you have at home.
9. Leave your car at home. If you can stay off the road just two days a week, you’ll reduce greenhouse gas emissions by an average of 1,590 pounds per year.
10. GO TO A CAR WASH Professional car washes are often more efficient with water consumption.
11. Walk or ride your bike to work, school and anywhere you can. You can reduce greenhouse gases while burning some calories and improving your health.
12. Record your trips Think of it as a travel journal, Simply keeping a diary of where, when, and how long you’ve driven can help you pinpoint the trips that aren’t exactly necessary thereby cutting down on fuel use and gas emissions.
13. RECYCLE UNWANTED WIRE HANGERS Wire hangers are generally made of steel, which is often not accepted by some recycling programs. So what do you do with them? Most dry cleaners will accept them back to reuse or recycle.!
14. Recycle Any Plastic Bottles and Bags You Have At Home. Do your part to keep plastic out of the oceans and off of the land by recycling all the plastic in your home.
15.Close the heating and air conditioning vents in your home. If you are not using certain rooms in your house, close the vents in these rooms, and close the doors. Doing this consistently will reduce the amount of energy.
16. Plant A Tree. Trees and plants help to absorb the carbon dioxide in the Earth’s atmosphere.
17. Compost. Think about how much trash you make in a year. Reducing the amount of solid waste you produce in a year means taking up less space in landfills.
18. Recycle newspaper There are 40 million newspapers printed each day in the Canada Of these, 30 million or about 79%, of them will be thrown away.
19. Recycle all you can. If you have curbside recycling, use it. Be sure to separate your recycling into glass, metal, paper and so on.
20. USE RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES Each year 15 billion batteries produced and sold and most of them are disposable alkaline batteries. Only a fraction of those are recycled. Buy a charger and a few sets of rechargeable batteries.
Call us today for Free Estimates 604-512-2921 ,
Our loads are 30% BIGGER than our COMPETITION… No games no hidden charges, Gas is included-Flat rate.
No extra charge for visitations in evenings and weekends, a great rate with a free phone estimate. Friendly, dependable.
Junk Removal White Rock, Junk Removal Delta, Junk Removal Langley, junk removal south surrey, junk removal near me, Junk Removal Surrey, Junk Removal New Westminster, Junk Removal Whalley, Junk Removal Cloverdale, Junk Removal Fleetwood, Junk Removal Guildford, Junk Removal Newton, Junk Removal Crescent Beach, Rubbish Removal, Junk Removal Company, junk removal, junk, junk removal service, junk recycling, recycling, garbage removal, Matters removal, Appliances Removal, Washer & Dryer Removal, furniture recycling, furniture removal, Residential Junk Removal, Commercial Junk Removal, Junk Disposal, Disposal, white rock junk removal, hot tub removal, Couch Removal, Sofa Removal, Pianos Removal, 热水浴缸 去除 , 垃圾清潔 surrey,
Furniture Removal, Appliances Removal, Box spring Removal, Desk Removal, Dresser Removal, Table Removal, Wall unit Removal, Filing Cabinet Removal, Patio Furniture Removal, Treadmill Removal, , Exercise Equipment Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Freezer Removal, Fridge Removal, Stove Removal, Dishwasher Removal, Water Tank Removal, Hot tub Removal, Jacuzzi Removal, Carpet Removal, Counter Top Removal, Bath Tub Removal, Flooring Removal, Scrap Removal,
Appliances Removal new westminster, Appliances Removal SurreyAppliances Removal Surrey, disposal new westminster, disposal surrey, Furniture Removal new westminster, Furniture Removal Surrey, junk new westminster, junk removal, junk removal company new westminster, junk removal company Surrey, Junk Removal Express, junk removal new westminster, junk removal service, junk removal service new westminster, Junk Removal Service surrey, Junk Removal Surrey, junk surrey, Recycling new westminster, Recycling Surrey, rubbish removal new westminster, rubbish removal Surrey, trash removal new westminster, Trash Removal Surrey,